Membership for the following fiscal year (May-April) must be paid, and application must be returned by March 1, to insure goodstanding and ability to cast vote at upcoming annual meeting.
Benefits of being a CHP member include:
- Vote for board members and any changes made to bylaws in the upcoming election
- Free food at the annual meeting
- All formal communication includes: updates, minutes, agendas, meeting reminders
- Opportunity to participate in the College Hill Neighborhood, and projects that better our community
- The satisfaction you are making the Hill a better place
If you are a SSMID payee or have volunteered 5+ hours over the past year (May-April) please submit email request for membership fee wavier.